LAF Tech Mini Workshops
Aside from the countless years all these lessons and methods were stuck in our collective brains, we’re incredibly proud that – while it took almost 3 years to do so – we’ve created our Mini Workshops with extensive curriculum that focuses on “The Six Methods of Humor™”
Every one of our Workshops dives deep into each of our 6 methods with educational sessions, specific improvisational exercises, and opportunities to speak in front of one’s fellow attendees.
Our Workshops are 7 weeks long. Wow. You did just read that right! It’s a true commitment, but we’re amazed at how many of our previous attendees not only aren’t phased by the time, but love the workshops so much, they’re mad when they end! Graduates come out of these sessions with not only an understanding on where their strengths are with humor, but all want more! Here are the definitive differences between our two different versions:
• Teach people how to rediscover their own mix of humor using “The Six Methods of Humor™,” methodology and curriculum.
• Train you on how to use these skills to become better presenters, public speakers, business owners, improvisational speakers, or even just become better communicators with friends & loved ones!
• We also tackle the personal stuff by creating a safe environment to share, listen, laugh and learn!
• End result is to gain a level of understanding an confidence with The Six Methods of Humor™ and how they could help one’s own communication skills and presentation styles.[/text_block]
• Each attendee will be able to focus on their own specific speaking goal that they have in mind. This could be a presentation you’re developing, an advertisement about your business, a keynote, etc. Participants can expect weekly take-home assignments which are fun and easy to complete.
• Each week, (2-3) attendees will present their own mix of humor utilizing up to (2) of our “6 Methods of Humor™,” methodology.
• They will receive immediate feedback, encouragement, challenges, and constructive comments to help him/her improve.
• During the duration of the Workshops, attendees will choose a different (2) styles taught from our Six Methods of Humor™ curriculum. This allows them to try each combined method out to experience the best results! From this, one will develop his/her own mix of humor!
• End goal is to deliver a final speech or tailored presentation to a new audience at a special graduation celebration.[/text_block]